Silent Explosive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary dream I had

+2
kenro
Kriven
6 posters

Go down

Scary dream I had Empty Scary dream I had

Post  Kriven Fri May 30, 2008 2:31 pm

You probably won't recognize the names here, because they're the names of other people I talk to. Tales is a forum I've frequented for nearly four years, so that clears that up.

So my family, except for my sister Emily who is 12, was all in my parents room for some reason. I was looking out the window, when suddenly I saw an oddly shaped object flying into the air right next to the window. I said "Look a UFO!" My dad walked over to the window "Oh yeah, look at that," he said. We watched in awe for a few moments as the object moved slowly away, getting about twenty feet from the house. Suddenly it spun around in midair, revealing itself to actually be my basketball hoop somehow torn from the beam it's nailed too. It launched itself towards us, shattering the window and I good deal of the wall as well. It hit my dad, who died on impact but I managed to avoid it.

My mom said something, then instantly dropped dead as if from nowhere. I grabbed my two youngest siblings and ran from the room. I was going to Emily's room when suddenly my dresser slid across the hall, slamming through her door. The noise after was a sickening "Sqlsh." I didn't even look in the room, instead I turned into the playroom and hit the TV on. The news broadcaster was talking about an alien invasion, and how they can somehow control objects and make humans just drop dead. I hopped on the computer very quickly, and talked to a few people. I learned that only my area had any knowledge of the attack so far. The people who were online (P-Chan, Busan, Hitomi, my friend Dan, and some other online friends) I begged to go find a shelter some place. My friend Peter was also one of those people, and he IMed me saying he had to go, a car just flew through his window. I grabbed my siblings again and ran down the stairs into the living room with it's big picture window. A the metal pole across the street was ripped from the ground and sent like a javelin into our house, but I managed to get myself and my siblings outside unharmed.

The streets were chaos personified. People ran every which way in clusters, trying to get somewhere but they didn't know where. Like the television had said, by the handfuls people began to just drop dead. During all this chaos I ran into a family of two parents and their 14 year-old daughter. The parents dropped dead only moments after I had met them, and their daughter began bawling. I couldn't just let her sit there crying while alien things were killing everyone, so I somehow grabbed her by the arm while holding my sisters hand in the same hand I grabbed the girls arm and continued to run.

I was running down the hill, towards the denser more populated area of my town. I saw police and other officials there, some were taking people away in their cars. I was told that a shelter for survivors had been built nearby, and the officer told me how to get there, but that they could take no more people by car because travelling in something that could be controlled by the aliens wasn't smart. He also told me they needed all the officers up on the ridge as firepower, and I assumed the aliens were landing on the ridge I lived on to engage us physically. And so me, my siblings, and that bawling girl kept running.

Eventually we reached the shelter, which was a building about the size of an elementary school. It had no windows and on the inside it was two floors, one on the base and the other was like a balcony, where you could walk up to it and look down at the people on the first floor. This balcony second floor had tables and a food place. I got the four of us lunch (the girl had calmed down considerably) and met a mother and her daughter and son, 13 and 17. The family had been unable to get food, because they had arrived after the food had run out, so I shared my lunch with them.

An important man appeared then and explained that there were no windows because the aliens could only control what they could see. He also explained that this applied to people, they could only kill people they could see. This made sense to me, the basketball net had been outside when it levitated, and by destroying the wall they would have been able to see and mind-kill my mom. My dresser is visible if one were to see into the window of my room, which means it could have been manipulated.

I left my brother, my sister and the girl with the mom and her kids for a few moments and maanged to find a computer. I signed on and noticed only one person online, it was P-Chan. I asked her why she wasn't at a shelter, and got "I am, iPhone :3" as a response. I asked her to post a message on Tales stating that for the moment, I was alright, and then I had to leave, others needed to contact people via the computer. I returned to my siblings and the family. While online I had done two things: I talked to P-chan, however I had also tapped into some cameras and radio signals from the police outside. I never saw the aliens, but the videos showed death, explosions and a lot of flying objects and smoke. I had learned that we were losing and that the sheltering facility would soon be compromised. Me, the girl and the family of three decided to leave in the night, when we hoped it would be harder for airborn (UFOing) aliens to see and kill us, and when we might be able to escape before our facility was taken.

And so that night we stood before the back exit to the facility. I had one sibling in each hand, the family and the girl were also with us. And we open the door just as we hear an explosive sound back at the front entrance. We don't turn around, but we hear shouting, and we can hear gunfire and people screaming "Oh God! They're dead!" We rush out into the night.... then I wake up.
Kriven
Kriven
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-29

RP Character
Name: Adam Dox
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Scary dream I had Empty Re: Scary dream I had

Post  kenro Fri May 30, 2008 5:03 pm

brrrr (shiver)

Seriously though, it's scarey. However, I always felt cheated when writers did that. Do you remember when Patrick Duffy wanted back into DALLAS?
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

Number of posts : 144

RP Character
Name: Cullen
Race: Splicer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunsetzero Fri May 30, 2008 11:26 pm

darn... you remembered all that? Sure it's a nightmare of course.

*Shivers down my spine* if I ever had that kind of nightmare...
sunsetzero
sunsetzero
Budding Member
Budding Member

Number of posts : 54

RP Character
Name: Orchid
Race: Human

http://www.sunsetzero.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Electricpanda Sat May 31, 2008 5:06 am

Weird...

The scariest dream I've had Julia Gillard in it.
Electricpanda
Electricpanda

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-04

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  kenro Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 am

AAAAUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh...
wait, who's Julia Gillard?
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythwolfzano Sat May 31, 2008 10:54 am

*is working out*

Well had a dream like that, but they were evil demon mantises ho went insdie people and took over them, and their weakness was white chocalte....

Another was seeing a maiden in old clothing in a tomb(That accuatly help spark Shinku kiss)
Mythwolfzano
Mythwolfzano
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 58

RP Character
Name: Koga Z.F. Kougaka

https://mangaelements.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenro Sat May 31, 2008 11:16 am

Okay, seeing how this is kinda mutating into a general anecdote thread...

I once had a dream where I was trapped in a house that wouldn't let me leave. I know I know, 'hey that's so non-event, kenro'... Well, this happened decades ago, so the fullness of the effect has quite faded. It stays with me, though.

Wonder what Freud or Jung would say about an 8 year old boy who has such a dream?
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Caffeine Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Freud would say you were dreaming about being stuck in the womb. ...And you're in love with your mother.
Caffeine
Caffeine

Number of posts : 49

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

Post  kenro Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Oedipus?!

AAAAUUUGH!
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Electricpanda Sat May 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Julia Gillard is the vice-Prime Minister of Australia and head of Workplace Relations. She wasn't the scary bit. I just thought I'd mention her because I don't think that she's in many peoples dreams (although she was voted second-sexiest woman in Aus...).

But yeah, the dream involved being chased by these things with cymbals. They were sooo creepy...

And Jung would say that you're repressing natural desires, or something.
Electricpanda
Electricpanda

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-04

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Caffeine Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm

I had a fever dream like this..
SINISTER VOICE: "I'm calling you out, Senator Obama! for a fight to the death!!"
"Well what am I supposed to do?"
"Run senator Obama! RUUUUUUUNN!!"
"I'm safe in the hotel aren't I?"
"WE'RE IN A TENT!"
"I'm in my room! Wait, what?"
That one wasn't really scary, but it was good for a laugh.
Caffeine
Caffeine

Number of posts : 49

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down