Silent Explosive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters

2 posters

Go down

NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters Empty NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters

Post  Defiant_We_Stand Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:28 am

ok I've done some thinking, and I think we need to add to the line-up of characters for Dr. Baron von Evilsatan. Lemmee run these past you and see what you think.

Dr- (hook) leader
Tato and Tori- henchmen
Ertauq-weapon
Ud-magic guy
Lilith Valentine- Eye Candy/'bruiser/tanker' fighter
NEWProf. Canis aka 'Canis' aka 'Man-dog'- evil genius/furry

Hiro Justice- leader
Magic Girl- magic girl
Mortimer Valentine- Mechanic/emo
Coke McO'Mally- adult/ 'bruiser/tanker' fighter with a gun
Cute Furry Little Bastard- Mascot/useless
NEW The Black Guy- he's black?

I got rid of Skid the kid and added a character that might provide a little more. Canis is a Nerdy evil genius-type character with the ability to morph into (basically) a werewolf. Even though his body changes, he's still a complete nerd with thick glasses.

The Black Guy- I'm not racist, but having even sides in a fight(counting Tato and Tori as one and Ertauq would be wielded) is pretty necessary. So I went with something very VERY rare in manga. A black guy. That's all I know about him right now(He's probably going to act very 'white' anyways) and I'm looking to you guys to fill in his 'hook'.

Would a ninja be too obvious? I mean...a Black Ninja?

laughter anyone?

Defiant_We_Stand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-29

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters Empty Re: NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters

Post  kenro Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 am

um... not to unbalance the teams again, but mention of ninja made me think you might could use a thiefy character on both sides, for recon, appropriation/expropriation and/or other stealthy things.

about black foks, if included he should always be fretting that he's expendable cannon fodder. "the brotha's always the first to die, man." Or something. Loose quote from I think it's Scary Movie. Not manga, perhaps, but definitely a funny stereotype.

Hmm... maybe a black ninja -could- work? Certainly would be an interesting way to combine these two. And on the Heroic Team?! Whoa! Either unworkable (eg you already have an emo guy there) or brilliant. depends on how well you can fit him in, I guess,
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

Number of posts : 144

RP Character
Name: Cullen
Race: Splicer

Back to top Go down

NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters Empty Re: NEED RESPONSES FAST! new characters

Post  kenro Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:52 am

Oh yeah postscript

Now that you mention it i -haven't- seen too many (any???) black people in manga. Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo (how many 'Bo's' are there, anyway??) anime... Black Blood Brothers? Are there any more?
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Defiant_We_Stand Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm

I know this sounds crazy, but he's balanced out by Tato and Tori (when they're really focused they can be very sneaky). They're small enough to fit into air vents and stuff.

Defiant_We_Stand

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

Post  kenro Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

You're right. That's just insane. Sorry. Can't think of everything, and the obvious is too often too-easily overlooked.
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Defiant_We_Stand Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm

what about Canis?

Defiant_We_Stand

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

Post  kenro Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 pm

As to the sense of a nerdy who can transform into a werewolf? Well, i think to keep this comedic, he should be a bit of a coward. Perhaps in dog form he's a tech nerd, but in lycan form he loses that and becomes a big... a really big?... sissy. Efete, not effeminate. You already have two sex fanservice vehicles. i think adding a gay guy would be too much. Best leave the wolf a non-techy, sissy coward. But not a queer. Or something.
kenro
kenro
Project Leader
Project Leader

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Defiant_We_Stand Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:21 pm

maybe I wasn't specific enough, but his 'normal' form is human. Then he transforms into the werewolf(still a sissy nerd but with more hair).

Defiant_We_Stand

RP Character
Name:
Race:
Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum