Silent Explosive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ideas?

3 posters

Go down

Any ideas? Empty Any ideas?

Post  Drawerkid2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 am

At the moment I was suppose to create a DA account for the site, but college life is keeping me busy. There are other things to be done around here. And we Admins can't do them all alone and so if you have any ideas that can help improve the site please post here. I would try to get to DA and might appoint some people to keep a eye on it but Admins will be only one with password to it. Also, please if you know anyone who like manga or have an idea for please tell them to come here.

Drawerkid2
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-30

RP Character
Name:
Race:
http://drawerkid.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Re: Any ideas?

Post  Spectra Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah Thanks for your Efforts and like you Ive been busy with school also but I havent forgotten about the site just havent been able to do anything for it at the moment. We really need to find more active members but that will be hard if we dont have work here to attract members. I guess I will try and get more members as well as keep contacting tokyopop
Spectra
Spectra
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-29

RP Character
Name: Ace
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawerkid2 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:44 am

I have an idea that I got from another site, why not try and make Anthology for the site? In this way people can chip in ideas for short story and artists can draw them out. We can host it on Smackjeeves, we could also try to do it on a monthly, or an every other month, basis. If this work well we could try publish it, since there seems to be a lot of free publishing websites. The benefits from this may not be money toward the individual people but it could be used to help the site and give a community feel to the site.

There other benefits, if the anthology works well and people are moving along smoothly with their project, We could do the same for that. For people projects that have completed a chapter then we can make anthology for those story as well but I still think on a monthly basis is best. Anyway that's my idea feel free to comment.

Drawerkid2
Admin
Admin

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectra Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Thats not a bad idea at all. And if we publish those eventually the site will get more money as well as members and hopefully we will be able to publish individual projects. First we need more projects and memebers then we need to gain a fan base after that it shouldnt be to hard.

I was also thinking that we arent going to get any members if we dont have any work to put the site out there. If we can create a manga or story just for the site alone that might help.
Spectra
Spectra
Admin
Admin

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawerkid2 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 am

The lack of members is the only problem, may not be the only problem but you know what I mean, in the idea.

Drawerkid2
Admin
Admin

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  emogummiebear Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 am

hey if you guys created a website using webs.com u can have a forum plus the normasl website free
emogummiebear
emogummiebear

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-27

RP Character
Name: The scene warrior a.k.a the meow-meow!
Race: Elf
Back to top Go down

Post  Spectra Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:50 pm

yea the lack of members is a huge problem and we could create a new website but with no members and nothing to attract members its kind of point less. We need a way to interest people to join stay and contribute. I can work on something I would just have to find the time.
Spectra
Spectra
Admin
Admin

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content